Saturday, January 31, 2009

SUCK!!!-SWEET!!!

Alright. So I was playing around w/ my new camera that I got for the trip, and I took this photo of my truck:

This will now be known as the "Before" photo.

30 minutes later, it looked like this:


Tiny bits of glass were everywhere:


What happened? Well, to make a long story short, let's just say no matter how short of a distance you are traveling w/ a pressure washer in the back of your truck - tie it down!!!

SUCK!!! 4 days before I have to move out of my house and I leave for Japan... yeah, I was not a happy camper. Really didn't need this waste of time...

However the positive side is that my auto insurance (USAA) covered it with no charge, and set someone up to come out to my house to repair it.


Less then 36 hours later, it was back to normal. ~SWEET!!!
I really can't express how happy I am w/ USAA and SafeLite Auto-glass (and Manuel, nice guy). They did a good, quick job. Now back to the packing and stressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment