Sunday, January 25, 2009

KReeP in JAPAN

It's adventure time!!!
That's right I'm going to Japan.
For 5 weeks, from February 1st to March 7th.
I'm leaving my home and job to do it too.
Yup, I'm crazy!

Unfortunatley, is not a cheap thing to do right now.
It's 89¥ to the dollar right now, ouch.
The cheapest plane ticket I could find was on Singapore Air. ($780)
I also invested in the JR Railpass for three weeks, Green Car ($860), which I've been told is essential for touring on the railways in Japan. (Green Car = First Class)

Also I investing in some toys, and other necessities for travel:

My Laptop ($650), and my coffee~ yum!


My laptop and a 12cell extended-life battery ($129), a 1TB external hard drive ($129), my new Fuji Finepix J10 Camera ($99). [Plus 2 SD memory cards for it ($12x2),and an extra rechargable battery ($29)]


I found a 7 piece luggage set for $80.00. I'll only use about half of it, but still, it's a pretty good deal. And a nice big back pack, with lots of pockets ($60). [I made a real nice stencil to spray paint my name on my luggage, but the spray paint sucked so it didn't come out so great. I'll have to fix that later...]

So what am I out now: $1640 trip + $1060 toys + $140 luggage = $2840
That's not including the hotels and other expenses yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment