Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm a horrible blogger...

Yes, I admit it. I suck at blogging. So let's recap the last several months:
May 3rd, returned from Japan to the US, Los Angeles, California. No job, no home, and pretty broke. First day back got a parking ticket, discovered a lots of people were saying I owed them money for stuff that should have been taken care of months ago, and that my "back-up" credit card has been cancelled... Fortunately I had some good friends, who were there to help me out. I discovered new levels of how to stretch a dollar. Did some crazy stuff to make some quick cash, and now I'm back! August 6th, I have returned to Japan.

It was fun being back in LA for a while. I got to see just about everyone again. Went to some cool, cozy little parties. Spent some time with family that I have not done for a long, long while.

I still have several videos in the works from the last trip to post up eventually, but for now, it's time to explore. =)

Maybe I'll be better at blogging this time.... maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment