Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sendai & Sakunami

Okay, here are pictures from days five & six of my trip (yes, I've been here 2 and a half months already... I'm a procrastinator, get used to it.)

I've compiled them into a video form:

( Go here and watch it in "HQ". Much better!)

So this these were taken about a week before Valentine's Day. In Japan the girls get chocolates for boys to show their affections, or for friends and bosses to show appreciation. Big money making day in Japan.

In Sakunami we went to an Onsen, outdoor bath. Traditionally they are from hot springs, but this one... yeah, I don 't think was traditional. Still the steam blowing around in the cold and snow, while you are toasty warm is kinda cool.

If you want a better look at the pictures go here:
Photo-slideshow

2 comments:

  1. You know. One of these days I need to get on your case about procrastination.

    It routinely boggles my mind how smoking ..stuff is everywhere in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smoking is everywhere! And the odd thing is it's allowed indoors, but only in special places outdoors!?

    ReplyDelete